- Where your money goes.
- Is the middle class shrinking? Yes, argues Henry Nau—because it’s getting richer.
- We keep hearing that government-subsidized “green energy” will be the key to job creation and prosperity. City Journal discusses the real energy boom.
- Meanwhile, the Obama administration is doing everything it can to undermine energy production in this country. “These have been the most difficult three years from a policy standpoint that I’ve ever seen in my career,” says one energy producer.
- Regulatory State Watch: “I tried to open a lemonade stand.”
- Paul Krugman in One Lesson.