- The Dependency Crisis: “More Americans than ever live off government.” I think it’s long past time that we return to an “on your own” economy.
- George Selgin explains why the gold standard was not responsible for the Great Depression.
- GM may be profitable (for the time being), but taxpayers are still in the red.
- Dan Mitchell with some suggestions for how to fight the left’s class war agenda.
- Regulatory State Watch: How government controls are leading to drug shortages.
- “Pundits, at times like these, insist America must finally get an energy policy. But we have one. It’s called the price mechanism, and unless drastically interfered with, it has always given us a price at which we can buy all the gasoline we want.”
- From the “two things that you never thought would go together” file: whales and innovation.